ESSENTIAL ELECTROLYTE FOR HARD-WORKING AND ENDURANCE HORSES
Endura-Max is an essential electrolyte, with available sources of calcium and magnesium designed specifically for hard-working and endurance horses. Horses competing in long-distance endurance events have different electrolyte needs than most other performance horses.
Why use Endura-Max?
- Formulated to match the composition of horse sweat with added calcium and magnesium to aid in the rehydration of long-distance or hard-working horses
- May reduce acute deficiencies associated with dehydration, which can result in such conditions as colic, thumps (spontaneous diaphragmatic flutter), and tying-up
- Assists in stimulation of thirst response and rehydration
- Endura-Max Paste combined with the protective properties of a buffering agent to gently coat the stomach lining and buffer gastric acid, which is important for horses prone to gastric ulcers
When to use Endura-Max
- Endurance or hard-working horses requiring electrolyte supplementation
- Horses prone to thumps
- Prior to travel, throughout competition and post event